Monday 23 February 2009

Getting to know you

I recently read this 'Getting to know you' section on Diver's blog. I enjoyed reading it and decided to give it a go myself.

1 ... If you could have any superhero power what would you choose?

The ability to teleport. No more walks and drive... Your just THERE

2 ... If you could relive one moment in your past, which one would you choose?

Any of the times before agoraphobia, to be free. To be far from home without a care in the world.

3 ... What is your favorite movie?

I can't choose just one. Loving Slum Dog Millionaire, Trainspotting, Leaving Las Vegas, City of God

4 ... What is your favorite comfort food?

MMmm Anything stodgy. Oh and pringles, and dip. And McDonalds and generally anything that is unhealthy as i try to avoid it usually

5 ... What is the first thing you notice when you meet someone?

Prob their character. If they are friendly or not. I usually know instinctively whether i will get on with them or not.

6 ... Something you find fascinating?

People. Life. Artists.

7 ... What is something you are passionate about?

Family, extremely so

8 ... How did you come up with your blog title?

It is pretty self explanitory

9 ... If you won the lottery, how would you spend it?

Oh im boring. Id clear all debts and take care of myself and my family. And buy a lovely home and a car.

10 ... What do you like about the opposite sex? Or what attracts you to someone?

Im 5' 10' so i would prefer someone taller than me. I like dark hair and eyes. I have to admit i quite like tattoos on men...but not too many. Cleanliness lol, someone who knows how to dress well. Patience and someone who can make me laugh. (am i asking too much haha)

11 ... What do you know for sure?

That I need the loo... brb


A - Z Meme

Attached or Single? Attached

Best Friend? Angela

Cake or Pie? Cake

Day of Choice? Friday

Essential Item? Hmmm Its a toss up between my laptop or my mobile phone

Favorite Color? Aqua

Gummy Bears or Worms? Ill opt for the bears as i dont know what the worms are

Hometown? Is where i live

Indulgence? Shopping. No item in particular. I seem to enjoy spending money that I dont have

January or July? July. Summertime :)

Kids? I am surrounded by them constantly but none of my own... yet

Life Isn’t Complete Without? Love

Marriage Date? 2010 or 2011

Number of Magazine Subscriptions? One.. and only subscribed cos i wanted the free gift.

Orange or Apple? Either

Phobia(s)? Agoraphobia of course. Fears.. elevators, heights, flying.

Quote?

My cat's breath smells like cat food - Ralph Wiggum

Reasons to Smile? My nephews.

Season of Choice? Summer. Bliss

Tag Two ... Graham and Marie

Unknown Fact About Me? I have a really bad tattoo on my ankle. A Mistake from when i was 17. It is meant to be a fairy but it is awful and the poor little thing doesnt even have a face.

Vegetable? Carrot.

Worst Habit? Smoking.

X-Ray or Ultrasound? That would involve going to a hospital so i will pass

Your Favorite Food(s)? Pasta, Pizza, Cereal (i live on the stuff)

Zodiac Sign? Capricorn

1 comments:

diver said...

LOL @ stodgy comfort food and a Ralph Wiggum quote. Excellent! Oh BTW, the 'Getting To Know You' quiz was Kaci's idea - v.clever of her I thought.