Tuesday, 22 December 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone


Hello everyone, it's been a while.

I won't bore you with negative chat about how i have been. Sadly after the episode at the cinema I was a bit down. I kept up my routine but was feeling a bit blue. On top of that i was stressing about Christmas and not having enough money for all the gifts I wanted to buy. The stress finally got on top of me and resulted in the odd panic attack. I suppose it was inevitable after the amount of pressure I had put myself under but thankfully I have come out the other side. I am back to my happy positive self.

Today I enjoyed Luke's Christmas Carol concert and the snow fell heavily on my village. So I am feeling very festive now. I wont lie and say this is my favourite time of year, because it isn't. I breathe a sigh of relief when its all over, gifts are bought and wrapped and I can stop worrying about it all. Then the following week we move into a New Year and this is when I feel my best. New Year, New Start! Somehow it motivates me all over again to begin the year as I mean to go on.

I got a strange email last week from a man from Denmark. Having read my blog he wanted to offer me his help. He has a business where he deals with people who suffer from anxiety, phobias etc and felt that he could improve my situation. Obviously we are in different countries but thanks to modern technology Jorg and I have had our first session. It went really well and definitely perked my spirits. I think that somehow Jorg has come along at just the right time for me. With it being the holidays we wont have another session for a while but I look forward to seeing how it goes. I don't have any expectations or hopes pined on Jorg. I think I am doing pretty well compared to a year ago, but a little help never done any harm did it?

So this is short and sweet. I hope you are all ready for Christmas and are in good spirits. I wish you all the best for Christmas and New Year and look forward to another year together. May 2010 be YOUR year! xxx

6 comments:

Caz said...

Hiya Lynn,

Good to hear you are feeling more positive again and looking forward to a new year, new start - something I am also working towards.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the best for 2010 =)

Caz x

agoraphob said...

merry christmas!!! i will be interested to hear whata jorg has to offer and how that goes!

Jason said...

Merry Christmas!

diver said...

Hi Lynn. Hope your christmas is cheery, and your 2010 even better xx

Louis said...

Interesting about the new contact I hope he is helpful.

alice said...

hi lynn

glad your feeling more positive. events can get you down, its getting out the otherside that counts. hope you have a happy new year for 2010.xxx